Valentine’s Day Gift Guide: Boys & Girls
I was picking up a few things for the kids to give them on Valentine’s Day and thought I would make a list and share with you all. Some of the links below, I do make a small commission on.
Here are some of my favorites for the boys:
- You knew there would be a football for my football obsessed six year old. I love this smaller ball with all the NFL team logos on it. Thought it would be cute on a shelf in his room too.
- This style of Nikes looks a lot like Jordan’s but for a fraction of the cost!
- I think just about every kid loves superheros, and while I’m not one to buy a bunch of clothes with characters (except for the 189746979 disney princess dresses Kollyns has) I thought this sweatshirt was pretty cool.
- Jaxon’s cardboard hoop over his door just broke, and I got this one as a replacement. We play every night before bed, so this hoop will be used a lot!
- Another superhero item, this time a fun spidey hat!
- Everyone needs a little bit of candy on Valentine’s Day, and this one with the goal post!
Alright, another place, especially if you want to support local, Roman & Leo has a Valentine’s shop on their website, plus all the cuteness in store! I got Kollyn’s these Valentine pajamas and they are the softest! I Love My Indiana Valentine is such a cute book they have in stock too.
I thought the girls gifts were a little trickier for some reason, but here we go:
- These mini wooden hearts and paint set will be a fun activity on Valentine’s Day. We are always looking for indoor activities this time of year!
- I found this little Chanel knock off purse, and had to grab it. Purses are her favorite right now, because she loves hoarding all the things.
- Encanto is all the rage in our house right now! Mirabel for the win!
- These Adidas shoes are so cute, and I love the pink for Valentine’s Day. I think they will be great all spring and summer long with dresses and shorts.
- I told you, we cannot get enough of Encanto. I thought this sticker book would be fun.
- And again, they need some kind of candy on Valentine’s Day, and these Disney Princess ring pops will be a hit!
I also have an Amazon shop with some other boys and girls gifts if you want some more ideas! I hope you have a great Valentine’s with your littles!